The list of European and prestige cars we arrange to insure reads like the who's who of high end vehicles - everything from Alfa Romeo and Lotus to Rolls Royce and Mercedes.
That's right, there's a multitude of makes and models, too many to list on one page.
Trouble getting insurance?
Dawes is happy to consider most "troubled prestige drivers" (licensed drivers with prior DUIs or who have lost their licence due to accumulating too many points in the past).
Choice of repairer
Your clients can also choose their own repairer. You wouldn't send your family to just any Doctor.
It's the same with high end vehicles. You can choose or we can recommend a specialist repairer.
DID YOU KNOW that our comprehensive motor vehicle policies come with*:
- 2% non-nominated driver feature where drivers over the prescribed age as shown in the policy schedule, who drive the vehicle less than 2% of the time during the period of insurance do not have to be listed on the policy.
- Replacement vehicle (in the event of a total loss), with a new vehicle of the same make, model and series (where available) or payment up to sum insured. This only applies for total loss claims made in the first 36 months, where you are the first registered owner and have continually held cover through Dawes.
- Emergency accommodation or travel expenses up to $2,000 incurred in relation to a covered accident which occurs more than 100 kms from home.
- Towing up to $2,000 if your motor vehicle is accidentally damaged or recovered after being stolen.
- Options, accessories or modifications are all covered as part of the sum insured if we're told about them and we agree to cover them.
- Trailers up to $1,000 or market value (whichever is the lesser) if it's accidentally damaged while attached to your client's motor vehicle and is otherwise uninsured.
- Windscreen or broken glass cover repair or replacement of one windscreen broken glass or sunroof glass (including panoramic glass roof) per insurance period without paying an excess.
- Emergency repairs up to $1,000 (incl GST).
Limits conditions and exclusions apply. For more information please refer to the PDS.
*Limited summary only. For information on what is covered and what is not covered and for any terms, conditions, limits ad excesses that apply please read the PDS.